We collect our passengers from their hotels roughly one hour before sunrise and we bring them to the take-off site. While you are having a light breakfast with tea, coffee and cookies you will also see the inflation of the balloon. Following a safety briefing from your pilot which explains the basic rules about balloon flights, we climb into the baskets and the highlight of your Turkey trip will start. During the flight we rise to altitudes of several hundred meters to give you a good view of all that there is around, but what we do mostly is drift through the valleys and canyons and around the fairy chimneys, performing contour flying. This sort of balloon flight is possible only in Cappadocia in the whole world. The actual flight time is between 60 to 75 minutes. On landing, we have a traditional celebration party with some champagne and cakes, and we give every passenger a commemorative flight certificate written to their names. Then we bring our guests back to their hotels. The whole excursion takes about 3 hours from pick up to drop off. Therefore if the passengers wish to go on a Daily Cappadocia Tour during the day, they are back in time to join the tour.
Budget Cappadocia Balloon Tour
Budget Cappadocia Balloon Tour offers minimum 1 Hour flight time in the air and uses 16-22 Person capacity baskets. This is a great option for those travelling on a budget.
• Transfer from hotel & back with high luxury vehicles.
• Light breakfast before the flight.
• Minimum 1 Hour flight time in the air.
• Upon landing champagne toast service.
• Commemorative flight certificates written to your name.
• Full passanger insurance.
• Service charge & government taxes.
• Non-mandatory but optional tips.
• There is 10 Euro discount for children 6-12, children under 6 are not accepted to the flight.
• If the flight is cancelled due to bad weather conditions and you have already paid, we will either refund you in full or we will book you for the following day as soon as you have the time and we have the availability.